Roll. Slide. Ride.
Fangs™ 3.0 does it all.
PLEASE NOTE: THE NEW FANGS 3.0 IS A HIGH DEMAND PRODUCT. ORDERS PLACED SHIP IN 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS REGARDLESS OF SHIPPING METHOD CHOSEN.
Fangs™ 3.0 is the 6th generation of the original and most-loved bumper wheels.
For this milestone release, we went back to the drawing board and created a fresh new design that incorporates all of the feedback and lessons learned from previous Fangs™ versions. Instead of separate mounts, Fangs 3.0 for XR's and Plus boards is now a complete front bumper replacement that fits exactly in the spot the stock bumper is. No lights are blocked, and the fit is perfect! Screws are deep-set into the plastic to avoid grinding the heads down.
It's the only bumper with super low-friction, durable plastic and wide precision wheels...built to take on any terrain. It's made for Onewheel® XR®'s and Plus® models, and we can't wait to see what you can do with it!
Drag the nose of your board whenever you want, and even steer while doing so...the new, 20mm-wide wheels easily handle all sorts of rough pavement, and are far less likely to catch on anything when hitting a trail run. And the flowing lines and curved edges all over mean that the plastic areas slide over dirt and grass more efficiently, without presenting a sharp edge that the terrain can grab onto and stop the board.
The bumper's ultra-slick, tough plastic is impervious to water and most chemicals, and is blended with UV stabilizers keep the colors vibrant longer. Normal plastics can fade in the sunlight after some exposure, but Fangs™ 3.0 will keep looking better, longer!
In designing the new Fangs™ 3.0, one goal was that changing out the wheels had to be an easy, fast process with a very low part count. And we succeeded by simplifying the entire assembly. There are no washers or square nuts to lose, and installation couldn't be easier! Changing out a wheel takes less than 15 seconds and only requires one screw (the axle) to be removed.
We could go on forever about the 100's of features and enhancements, but the message is simple: These are the best Fangs™ yet. We hope you enjoy them!
Fangs™ 3.0 Feature Points:
- Available in 6 colors that match stock XR® bumpers.
- Fits on Plus® and XR® versions of Onewheel.
- New 37x20mm durable urethane wheels in 3 colors (with more to come).
- Simplified wheel install uses no washers - only the wheel, with it's aluminum spacer and dual bearings, and a precision-ground CNC stainless steel axle.
- Stainless steel bearings and aluminum spacers for rust-free, smooth rolls.
- Overmolded CNC aluminum inserts anchor the wheels in place.
- Custom CNC stainless steel inserts that will not pull out or turn.
- Ultra-Slick, low-friction plastic for slides or curb nudges (no need for plastic plates). Keep your front ground clearance - and actually improve it vs. a standard XR® bumper.
- Streamlined design that presents no sharp edges that can catch on terrain. The shape is comprised of compound curves with smooth, flowing lines.
- No lights are blocked as with other bumpers.
- Screw heads are deep-set into the plastic to protect them.
- Keep an OEM look to your board.
- Weighs no more than the stock bumper, keep your board light!
Add a high quality Bondhus™ ProTanium Steel 3mm ball-hex driver to your order to make working on your board SO much easier! Fangs 3.0 now uses one size hex drive size for all of the screws and the strong steel axle – and you can use this ball driver to add or remove parts to your board in far less time! If you don't have one yet, grab it now to see how easy working on your board can be!
Fangs™ 3.0 is the best version of Fangs™ yet. Get yours today!
FANGS™ are an experimental product, and no guarantees are offered in terms of saving a rider from all nosedives. However, they have been proven to work time and again by many riders. The only way to prevent nosedives is to not accelerate too hard for a given speed (and battery level) – thus, no product can "prevent" a nosedive. Gradual speed increases will result in less nosedive events, as will riding at moderate speeds. By practicing deliberate nose dives with Fangs 3.0 (aka Fang Drags), you can train yourself using "muscle-memory" to realize when it's occurred (often it happens very fast), and react accordingly.
Patent pending. ©2021 Land-Surf, LLC. All rights reserved.