Made from Grade 5 Titanium (known as Ti 6Al4v), these XCELL™ kingpins are drop-in replacements for Lacroix Nazare and Lonestar Hypertrucks, and also work for the Matrix II trucks found on the Prototipo and Jaws boards.
- Weighs only 21 grams (stock is 37g)
- 4mm deep hex socket - less slip vs. stock
- Wider & thicker head with improved knurling
- Rolled (vs machined) threads for best fatigue resistance
- Drop-in replacement, with same measurements for fit as stock
At only a few dollars more than the stock kingpin from Lacroix, these Titanium versions are worth a look!
They work well for the Prototipo/Jaws because the shorter shoulder length allows for a single washer with an M6 hole to be used on the nylock side, removing the need for a larger-inner-diameter washer followed by a smaller washer. Less parts, less slop.
Price is for one XCELL™ Titanium kingpin and an M6 stainless steel (18-8) nylock nut.