Due to circumstances beyond our control, the manufacturer of the full size Fangs hit a snag and caused us a week's delay. We are sorry about this and we're working to get them delivered here to us as soon as possible. The current estimate is for June 21st, so shipping should start after the weekend.
We won't ship mounts that don't meet our strict quality control guidelines, and we think this is the best course of action. If we send sub-par products, no one will be happy (including us).
Thanks for your patience, we understand waiting isn't fun! In the meantime, if you need a refund or want to switch to in-stock minis, please email us.
Comments will be approved before showing up.